CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So cool!

PAY IT FORWARD

The first THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise. The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your Blog to keep the fun going ( or you can cut and paste from this one like I did ) then come back and let me know you're going to play. Then sit back and wait to receive your fun gift : ) Remember that only the first THREE comments will receive a gift from me, so hurry, hurry, hurry !
If you are one of the three, email me your address so I can send you a gift!

tnewby0310@aol.com

3 comments:

The Hoffman Family said...

Me Me!!! lol your funny Tosh!

Lisa Dalton said...

Hey. Will you call me sometime this week so we can talk? Or come over.

Please.

P.s. The verification word at the bottom of this comment box is "mates". No joke. It's a sign.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

wait a minute...am i the number 3? no way. it's my first comment EVER on ur blog and i'm winning something? holy cow!